OK
The material selection platform
Polymer Additives
by SpecialChem
 
Save
Cette page a bien été ajoutée à vos favoris

Irganox® 1141

Technical Datasheet | Supplied by BASF
Irganox® 1141 by BASF is a liquid thermal stabilizer package to protect plasticizers against thermal oxidation and PVC compounds against dehydrochlorination. Acts as antioxidant in emulsion-ABS and -MBS. Confers good retention of physical properties and reduction of discoloration to PVC compounds. It can be used in combination with other additives such as co-stabilizers, light stabilizers, ultraviolet absorbers, hindered amines), and other functional stabilizers. It is a good technical alternative to Bisphenol A. Irganox® 1141 recommended dosage level is 0.1-0.5%. Its addition level for the stabilization of MBS at 0.15–0.25% in combination with 0.5–0.75% Irganox PS 800 and 0.1-0.5% for ABS.
Product Type
  • Heat Stabilizers
  • Antioxidants
Physical Form
Liquid
Appearance
Yellow
Product Status
COMMERCIAL
Applications/ Recommended for
  • PVC
  • ABS
  • Mechanical/ physical performance > Thermal resistance

Irganox® 1141 Properties

Property

Value & Unit
Test Condition
Test Method
Melting Point
10 - 15 °C
Flash Point
> 200 °C
Density
0.906 g/ml
(At 20°C)
Help us improve the Universal Selector

You can’t find what you are looking for? Please report missing products / suppliers, point out errors, or simply tell us how we could make the Universal Selector better.

Access Reliable
Product Information

Database of 48764 Polymer Additives,
reviewed and updated daily

Improve your Product
Selection Experience

Open your choices, compare products,
ask for samples, contact suppliers

Keep-up with latest
Technical Solutions

Be inspired and never miss again crucial
innovations with our weekly email updates

Back to Top